Wednesday 10 January 2018

DBH 2, My favourite place

My favourite place in the world is Cap Nou (stadium of barcelona) it's in Barcelona ,Spain 

it's a beautiful place the first time I went I made my dream come true

You can take a tour of the entire field, either go to the museum or go to the stands
BY: Stefano
A great experience:
When the experience occur,was the last year in the aeroport.
I was ready to go to Londres,but it appeare Leo Messi and every people come together and everybody was taking photos with him.
Wen messi was lefting the aeroport,he arrives to mi and he firm my T-shirt and he take a picture with me.
Finaly he left the aeroport.
I was very excited and very happi
BY: Alain
MY FAVOURITE PLACE
My favourite place in the world is Paris, Paris is in France. Paris has got a tower Eiffel. You can take photos and walk around to see it, and is a pleasant place.Is a great place to take pictures. In the tower Eiffel  you can do lots of things like going up of the tower Eiffel, eating in the restaurant...

BY: Dragos
My favourite place is my grandparent's village, close to the city of Valladolid in Valladolid. It is in a very dry area and it has lots of hills. You can have a walk around the village visiting the swimming pool, the square and more different places or stay peacefully and warm at home. It's funny and interesting to go out at night because almost all the people in the village go out to. If you get bored of the silent life in the village you can visit the neightbour towns and cities that have much more people.
BY: Aimar
MY FAVOURITE PLACE

My favourite place in the world in NYC. Is the most populous city in the United State, where is located. There isn´t any street that it is quiet. The biggest park there is Central Park. There always people, but you breathe air. In the park you can have a picnic with your friends or play frisbee. You can go shopping all the time, because there are a lots of shops there. You can also take great photos and take a smoothie, while you are holding on the wonderful views.
BY: Joane
My favorite place
My favorite place is my grandmother house.The house it is not very beautiful but once you enter to the house you feel pleasant and in peace.My grandmother has got a lot so animals so it is fun to give them to eat especially to the little rabbits,they are so lovely! At her house on summer outside it's very hot and good so you can take the sun or you can go to the little pool that she has.My grandmother's house has also got cherry, nut, apple, peach... trees and grape, raspberry...plants because he really loves fruit and me too, so she always let me climb her trees and collect fruit for me and for her.When I go to my grandmother's house I feel in peace and protected from these cruel world.
BY: Nicoleta
MY FAVOURITE PLACE
My favourite place in the world is Venice city, located in Italy. This city isn´t an ordinary place, it´s famous all over the world because of the canals that cross it. To visit the touristic city you must ride on a gondola, a peculiar canoe used specially in Venice.
Do you know that the historic centre of Venice was declared a World Heritage Site by the Unesco? I love Venice because it´s really different to the other European cities. Many people love it like I do, that´s why the city is one of the most visited ones in the world. That is also a problem, because it´s a really busy place. But why not? If I were you I would buy the tickets for this great voyage. It is a fantastic plan to ride on a gondola and to see this beautifull city with your family or friends.
BY : Irati

MY FAVOURITE PLACE
My favourite place is Divertiland. Its in Romania, bucarest. Its an acuatic park. But it is a problem, this park is at the outskirts of bucarest, and you normaly go in summer. In romania in summer its very hot so the taxis don´t want you to take you to the park. I know it because in the summer of 2016 I went to Romania in holidays and we bought some tickets to enter. Wy haven´t got any car so we neded an taxi, but anyone wanted to take us. All of them said that it was too hot and too far to take us. Until we find an taxi who  wanted to take us. There are lots of restaurants, sledge of water, artificial rivers were you can swim...In every place are live jacket so don´t worry. 
BY: Gabriela

My favourite place
My favourite place in the world is New York.New York is a very beautifull place to visit.You can took photos to the big building or you can walk from all Central Park because is a pleasant plase.Another thing that you can do is going on helicopter or in a boat to take photos with the statue of Liberty.Its very fun and interesting to visit the Empire State Building or cross the Bridge of Brooklyn,you would enjoy a lot
BY: Emil
 

No comments:

Post a Comment